Tuesday, September 17, 2013

12 on 12: September



September 12, 2013


Today we walked, read, explored, practiced, worked and smiled! 
 It was a good day!


10:16 a.m.
(On our way to story hour at the library!)




11:45 a.m.
(Legos!)


1:28 p.m.
(Going for a ride!)


3:38 p.m.
(Homework)


4:03 p.m.
(Showing off his tricks!)






4:16 p.m.


5:04 p.m.
(Stopping to explore a puddle)


5:17 p.m.
(Nothing better than a little hide-and-seek at dad's work!!!)


5:32 p.m.
(Working hard to clean the shop!)


7:12 p.m.
(A little down time)

3 comments:

Jamie Hatch said...

I think you are living the good life! lovely pictures!

Christy said...

I really like them all, but the pic of Bridger sitting in the dump truck is my favorite---I love his legs and feet. Too cute!!!

Trisha said...

That first picture is killer! I love Bridger's face looking up at you...it says unconditional love to me!

And this just reminded me that I missed the 15th...again!